Sometimes you might be surprised to see that a person comparatively more hardworking and with brilliant track is not able to achieve the desired result as an average student can. How that average performing student made it possible? Answer lies in three key: smart exam routine, smart work and smart diet. We must accept that normal routine is different from exam routine. This time is quite delicate and a slight negligence can lead you to worst of the results. You should be careful while planning all your routine. We can help you in this with some suggestions:
- Food is First: Your food intake directly affects your memory and performance. So, before becoming anything, develop healthy eating habits. Take vitamin C, B12 and D etc. to enhance the capacity of your brain and nervous system. It will help you to cope up the ever increasing pressure and stress during exam days. Curtail the amount of junk food to almost zero.
- Time table: There is a myth among students that their time table should be tight and stringent. It’s not true. There is always a possibility of human errors. Suppose, due to some unavoidable circumstances you couldn’t follow the time table or a part of it. You might be double stressed if it is too stringent. Always keep a margin of time which can be used to compensate such situations. Keep it in such a way that you always get the time to revise what you have done throughout your day. It can be arranged in such a way:
- Morning: 2 hour sitting>15 minutes break> 2 hour sitting>take a bath& breakfast> 2 hours sitting.
- Noon: take a nap of 15 minutes> 2 hours sitting> 15 minutes break> 3 hours sitting> now you deserve a break and some recreation for 2 hours.
- Evening: Come back watch TV or anything you like for half an hour before dinner> have a healthy and light dinner> 4 hour stretch of revision.
3. Things you should avoid: There are certain things which you should not do during exam time. They can take you in deep trouble.
- Avoid alcohol or smoking.
- Don’t waste unnecessary time in social gathering for some time.
- Don’t plan vacations or holidays as it can affect your studies.
- Avoid stress. It’s difficult but you can try meditation tricks.
- Don’t ignore practice papers, mock tests and revision.