I hope you have done the diligent job while preparing for your exams. Despite hard work and all the efforts you have put into your preparation, you might be stressed on the day before your exam. I have seen many aspirants taking too much stress just before the exam and in quest of this they even spoiled their exam and all the true efforts. If you are on the same platform then you are reading the right post.
Let’s not go into the do’s and don’ts. I will tell you some simple hacks to reduce your stress level and perform well on next day.
First of all you should be clear that you are not going to turn this world upside down in one day if you haven’t done this in past few months. Second, the exam will be based on your accumulated knowledge which you have acquired by burning your midnight oil. Third, nothing will come in exam from the things you mugging up a day before exam.
While keeping in mind these three things, let’s plan a wonderful day which will refresh you altogether and energize you just before the exam.
- Wake up on time. Take a bath and have an awesome breakfast.
- Speak to your parents or loved ones, especially those who motivates you. Avoid talking to people who bring stress in your life, at least today.
- Go for a movie or you can watch one of your favorite on your laptop or PC.
- Have healthy lunch. Take a good nap.
- Revise the formulae or important concepts. Don’t pick up a pile of notes to revise, just few important things. Never start any new topic today as it will not going to take you anywhere.
- In evening you can plan for a short outing. Avoid drinking or smoking. Just a visit to nearby calm and beautiful places. Don’t try to do anything adventurous today as it can put you in trouble.
- Take a sound sleep as you are going to rock next day.
All the best!